1. ACNE: Honey’s anti – bacterial properties make it an excellent cleanser for acne. Apply some raw honey to the affected area and rinse off after 10-15 minutes.
- SCARS: Honey has a bleaching effect, so regular use of honey on affected area can dramatically fade old or new scars.
3.MOISTURIZER: Honey is very soothing, hydrating and moisturizing. Use honey as a facial mask or use it in any DIY facial mask recipes to reap its benefits.
- HAIR CONDITIONER: Honey’s moisturizing and softening properties make it a wonderful hair conditioner. It also gives shine to dull hair. Mix 1 tsbp, raw honey with 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and use your hands to evenly dispense the mixture throughout your hair. Rinse off after 20-30 minutes.
- ANTI – AGING: Honey is rich in antioxidantsj a tbsp of honey a day keeps the free radicals at bay. Delay the aging of process by making honey a part of your healthy diet. You can also smear honey on your face to get rid of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- LIP SCRUB: Honey makes a wonderful lip scrub. So if you want soft and smooth lips, mix 1 tbsp raw honey with brown sugar and a few drops of lemon juice and apply to your lips gently, exfoliate after 5 minutes.
NAIL CONDITIONER: Honey strengthens your nails and softens your cuticles. Mix a tbsp. of raw honey to Apple cider vinegar which most supermarkets have, and apply to your nails and cuticles. Rinse after 10 minutes.
RAZOR BUMP: Honey prevents bumps and bolts caused by shaving. Apply some raw honey immediately after shaving and rinse off after 10-15 minutes.
DARK CIRCLES: Honey fades dark circles when applied topically. Take a tbsp. of raw honey and apply it to the affected area and rinse off after 20 minutes. Do this twice a week until your dark circles have faded. You can also mix equal parts of honey and sweet almond oil, apply to the affected area and rinse off after 10-15 minutes for better results.
ECZEMA: Honey’s anti-inflammatory properties help calm eczema, rosacea and psoriasis prone skin. Apply some raw honey to the affected area and rinse off after 20 minutes. Manuka honey has also been said to work better than any other type of honey for chronic skin conditions.
iNspired by @Terimendes #BeiNspired